Wednesday 25 January 2012

Creative-Blog-Award 2012

I have some exciting news! Germany's biggest lifestyle magazine, Brigitte, are running a competition this year to find the most inspiring DIY enthusiast in the blogosphere and I have decided to take part. Well, I was running out of excuses to not take part so I decided to face my fear and sign up! Arrgghh...


So, starting in February the jury (including Holly Becker from decor8) will nominate three blogs each month, which will then have to submit a new DIY idea to all readers. You can follow this online and although the blogs are in German, the photos will speak for themselves.

I can't wait to see all the DIY ideas, it will be so much fun and best of all, at the end of 2012 the winner gets the chance to style a major DIY story with the editorial staff for the BRIGITTE print edition. How exciting is that?

So in order to make sure I get nominated, please please please vote for me by clicking here and then click on the heart. I will promise you lots of new DIY ideas and pics!!!

To see all participating blogs just click on this link.

Thanks so much and fingers crossed.


Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment