Thursday 26 January 2012

Enough about me...

As you might know, I went to Berlin to attend Holly Becker's book launch and blogger party back in November last year.
It was an amazing experience and so exciting to meet all these other bloggers and creative people there but one thing really stood out for me which was the realisation that there really are people reading my blog.

I know, you think, well you should have realised that from the number of followers on the right hand side but I tell you, it's a completely different story when you meet someone you have never seen before and they recognise you! It gave me an amazing boost and I decided to put more effort into my blog and my posts.

I also realised that I'd like to know more about my readers and the stories behind the small profile pictures to my right.
Therefore, I'm asking you for a big favour: Please send me an email answering following questions:

My name is:
My blog is:
If I could I would:
I read the The Design Notebook because:
People should visit my blog (that would be your blog!) because:

This will be a good start for me to get to know you lot better and I will then combine your answers in a post so you can all get to know each other.

Deadline is the 25th February. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment