Saturday 15 May 2010

THE DAY BEFORE MOVING...



Today is the last day before we move and I'm soooo excited. I was already up at seven because I couldn't sleep anymore.

This morning we will have to pack the last of our stuff and at 3pm we'll head to the new place for check-in. We'll get the keys and depending on how well cleaned the place is, will either start moving some boxes in already or will give the flat a good spring clean!

As the other tenants only move out today, I assume that we will actually have to do the cleaning...

Anyway...

The moving van comes tomorrow morning at 8am.


It's been really cold the last few weeks here in the UK and today is actually the first sunny and warm day. Well, I guess that's better than moving in the rain...

3 comments:

  1. Exciting!! Hope the move goes well and that you dont have too much cleaning to do on the other end..before you get all creative and start turning that place into a home :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So even the weather smiles on you!
    Hope everything will go on the right way.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Nadine!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! So happy cleaning and happy moving! I can't wait to see some pictures of your new home!!!

    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete