Friday 5 March 2010

A FRIDAY TREAT...

Yes, it's already time to add another amazing book to my wish list and this one is an absolute must have. I'm actually tempted to pre-order it on Amazon so I get it as soon as it comes out in April.

It's by Australian Interior Stylist Sibella Court. You probably all know her but I only came across her today! What a treat on a sunny Friday afternoon!


Here are some pics of here amazing loft in New York... I love her eclectic style!!!


And here is a little preview of her book Etcetera found via
HomeshoppingSpy...

(images: Amazon, Livingetc, Homeshoppingspy)

Don't forget to check out her interiors store named The Society that she opened in Sydney.
I feel inspired already!

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe that's a New York apartment! It has the feel of a country house. I love it. What inspiring photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that was her loft..! I've always loved that space.

    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't know you were in a New York loft. I love this style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn´t know the book, it seems very good!!
    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very wonderful. I LOVE her book shelf chock full of shells and bits of flotsam and jetsam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great read. another one on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, thanks for sharing. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete