Monday 15 February 2010

It's so grey and cold outside that I'm yearning for some warmth and colour, so I'm sharing these colourful rooms found in Marie Claire Maison with you today.
What do you think?


This room looks supercosy although I'm not sure I could sleep in a room like this...there is too much to observe!

I love the brownish/purply grey on the wall. It looks calm and sophisticated and the big red letter brings a splash of colour into the design.

Green, yellow and brown looks very fresh, like picked from nature, while the blue door adds an element of surprise.

I love this dark blue accentuated with the floral lamp and curtains and bright colours on the bed.


P.S. Don't forget to scroll down and check out my first humble giveaway...

1 comment:

  1. Oh these bedrooms make me feel all warm inside already :-)

    ReplyDelete