Sunday 3 January 2010

I'm back!

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted a blog. It's been a few quite difficult weeks since then and I spent most of the time in Germany with my family but things are getting better now and I'm back in the UK and back on my blog! I'm so sorry to have missed out on so many beautiful and interesting blogs over the Christmas period and I'm also sorry for not being able to tell you much about Christmas in Germany as I wanted to take lots of pictures for you from the Christmas market but I just didn't have the time and opportunity to do so. Well... I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a good start into the New Year!!

My first blog in the new year features this lovely bedroom. I just love the simplicity of the room and eclectic collection of pictures and photos. Nice and cosy bedroom!


(image: Wohnidee)

1 comment:

  1. This a really cute space...I love the headboard...its almost looks crocheted..and lace like...you think? Love the big moon shaped lamp...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete