Sunday 2 May 2010

THIS PRETTY SPACE

After some stressful weeks we are finally enjoying a long bank holiday weekend. Unfortunately the weather is not on our side but at least that gives me a chance to catch up on blogging.

I though the best way of making up for not having been blogging as much would be with some amazing inspiration from the wonderful archive of {this pretty place}.

I've just discovered the website and am absolutely stunned! If you don't know it, you should definitely check it out!













4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Can we mix together the first photo, the bookshelves office, and the patio under that office into one house? I NEED those three rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These type of interiors make me happy, why going outside when your house is so well decorated and cosy? Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Nadine!!! These are gorgeous interiors! I'm going to look at the site, thank you for sharing!!!

    Have a great week!!!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull, goin' to take a look!

    ReplyDelete