Thursday 15 October 2009

i love autumn. i must admit that i never used to like it that much since it means saying goodbye to the summer but the autumn season is full of so many beautiful colours that it’s impossible not to like it, right?
when I went to Germany recently i came across a magazine which featured beautiful images of how to decorate your home for the autumn season which i’d like to share with you. they are so inspiring and i can’t wait to get my home ready for the cold weather. what is more relaxing than snuggling up on the sofa with a book, a cup of tea and a warm blanket??? i’ve already stuck up on candles and warm blankets.
i think that I need the cold months to restore my energy levels. i tend to hibernate when it get’s colder. i go to bed quite early and don’t fancy going out much during the evenings. what I love doing though is spending weekends outside, going to the local market, strolling along the thames or driving into the country for some long walks. i think this weekend I feel like going into the country to explore some idyllic places i haven’t been to yet. Huh, I can’t wait!!! any suggestions??

speak to you soon,
nadine
















(photos: Wohnidee. Wohnen und Leben. Nr 10 Oktober 2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment