Sunday 24 January 2010

red and white...

I really like the combination of red and white. The red shines so bright against the white background and creates an energetic atmosphere. Red is also associated with passion, lust and generally used to signify intense feelings and emotions. According to Hindu wisdom red represents one of the seven chakras and stands for family. Red is also said to induce hunger and it is a well known fact that most fast food companies use this colour for their logo to get more business. Red is also warm, bright and fun and I just love it..



(images: Country Living)

So I bought some new red and white material to create some stuff. Not sure yet what but the patterns were so pretty that I couldn't walk past it. It looks so nice next to the ribbon and storage box I bought in Germany last month. Can't wait to use it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment