Saturday 31 October 2009

Colourful kitchens

A friend of mine has just moved house and is currently looking for kitchen ideas. She told me that she loves bold colours in the kitchen and I also know that she painted some of her furniture white. So this is my inspiration for her. I love white kitchens with colourful accessories. It looks fresh and homely at the same time. I especially love the designs I found in the Car Moebel catalogue, a German furniture company. I think you can't really go wrong with a white kitchen. It gives you the option to add as many colours as you want without the room feeling too overwhelming. Ahh, I wish I had a big kitchen but unfortunately my London kitchen is quite small but it's colourful nonetheless!









(images: Car)

(image via lovemyearth.blogspot.com)

(image via lovemyearth.blogspot.com)

(image via lovemyearth.blogspot.com)

(image: The Selby)

(image: uktv.co.uk/home)

(image: www.livingetc.com)

(image: flickr)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nadine I am besotted with your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful compliment! Comments like that keep me going! Thanks so much!!

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete